We are proud to provide your child with a unique early education that until our opening has not been available to children living in Israel. We believe that your child deserves a holistic education where the main focus is his or her happiness, personal development and an opportunity to realize their full potential.
Building on this essential – a focus on your child – we have created a Jewish, bilingual and international program as a platform to nurture your child’s curiosity and love for learning. Our warm and loving staff excels in their area of expertise and combines engaging, interactive and individual style learning with free and guided playtime.
Our extraordinary holistic program includes:
• Excellence in academic and non-academic subjects in a relaxed environment
• Modelling a healthy lifestyle on campus including healthy lunch and breakfast served
• Development of Fine and Gross Motor Coordination – including tennis lessons
• Physical Education by a trained early education specialist
• Community Garden where children enjoy project based learning
• English Language from age 4 using Jolly Phonics and integrating with technology
• Integrated Technology – from age 4 using Ipads and a smart-board.
• Music – introducing a basic understanding of musical concepts while using simple instruments
• Shabbat Circle and weekly Parasha sessions
• Jewish Holidays and Traditions – an enriched program that combines experiencing, practicing and learning
• Extended Gan hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm